Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Wired!

From now on, I'm wired.  I can email, text, Google, check the weather, Skype, or use a GPS - whenever I want to.  


I admit it; I love gadgets and technology.  I needed a Kindle even though I had a boatload of actual books queued up for me at home.  I transferred my running logs from paper to electronic, because the electronic version could give me charts, graphs, compilations, shoe mileage, mapped and measured routes, and all forms of analysis - none of which I need.  I got an iPod because they were cool, even though I never used it much.  I love reading about cameras and lenses and eventually buying new ones.  I love my Adobe Lightroom.  For knitting, the coolest thing ever was the invention of Ravelry, and the only thing ever wrong with it was, and is, that I can spend so much time on Ravelry that I use up valuable knitting time.  I love to learn new software, and I love when my software is upgraded.  


The only thing that competes with all of this is that I also love good value for my money - and all new technology becomes cheaper after awhile.


So, this week I finally broke down and got two new things:  a laptop and an iPhone.  I'm using my new laptop to write this post and I've preordered my iPhone 4S.


I'm in technology heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment