Saturday, September 17, 2011

Multi-Tasking or Knitting While Doing Anything

Got up this morning and did a quick (short) run and then Clay and I went to time and photograph a race, the Sasquatch Preservation Trail Run, a race to benefit the Farm & Natural Lands Trust of York County.  It was a first year race and had almost 300 hundred people, which pleased Sean Kenny and his race committee.  


This photo is about a minute after our local Patriot shot off the cannon.
After lunch at Central Market, Clay and I planned to ride on the Rail Trail, but by then it was raining (again).  We changed our plans and went to Planet Fitness, or PF as we call it.  Clay rode 16 miles, but I knitted 12 rounds on my Riveting Cowl.  OK, I only exercised my hands and one arm since I'm a "thrower."  But that's what I felt like doing - and I did run this morning.

Tonight we are going to see the York Revolution baseball game - yay, more knitting time.

BTW, I love the Kollage Riveting yarn which is made of recycled blue jeans, and the pattern, My Kind of Saturday, is great.  It's a very simple 12 row/4 stitch lace pattern which is easy memorize.  This will be a nice class for beginning lace knitters.




No comments:

Post a Comment