Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Rainy Thursday

Woke this morning to rain, not that rain is anything new lately.  Between Irene and Lee, it rained enough to flood many basements in this area, including ours (but that's a story for another day).  I decided that I would spend the morning on the computer - posting a new blog, making my Italian Moped Cap available for purchase on Ravelry, and updating US Road Running.  I'll run later today.  


Here is a photo of my Italian Moped Cap modeled by Connie Buckwalter, another runner and knitter.  And it is now available for sale on Ravelry here.






I am also working on my latest knitting project, designed by IrishgirleKnits for Kollage Yarns and named, "My Kind of Saturday."  It's a wonderful and casual cowl made of recycled blue jeans and designed with a lovely (and simple) lace pattern.  I will be teaching a class on this pattern at the Colonial Yarn Shop on November 1 and 15 from 1 - 3 pm.  My cowl will be hanging in the shop in the next few days, and I will post a photo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment